Land owned or leased and maintained by Berinsfield Parish Council
- Recreation ground, Lay Avenue
- Open Space, top of Lay Avenue
- Open Space Glyme Drive, opposite Corrigan Gym
- Spinney area between A 4074 and Fane Drive, Shadwell Road, Bullingdon Avenue
- War Memorial and the open space around it
- Small half moon shaped open space areas in Kennet Close
- Triangular shaped area of grass between Kennet Close flats and Burcot Lane
- Small rectangular area with shrubs on it located adjacent to Burcot Lane between the path at the side of the school and the houses in Kennet Close.
- All trees located on the above area of land are the responsibility of the Parish Council
- Green Lane (Bridleway from Burcot Lane to Dorchester by pass. The Parish Council arrange for the grass to be cut in Green Lane, but is not responsible for the shrubbery either side of the path. This is normally maintained by Oxfordshire County Council once a year.
Facilities in the village owned and maintained by Berinsfield Parish Council :-
- Burial Ground
- Play equipment in the play area on the recreation ground
- Play equipment in the play area in Lay Avenue
- Skateboard park
- Allotment site
- All litter bins on the recreation ground - these have black plastic sacks in them and dog litter SHOULD NOT be put in them. The litter bins owned by the Parish Council are emptied by the Parish Council’s contractors and any complaints should be directed to the Clerk, details given above.
Dog Litter Bins
All dog litter bins on the recreation ground and also in the following locations :-
- Glyme Drive open space
- On the long open space between Corrigan Gym and Burcot Lane
- Entrance to the Roman Road to the north of the village
- Adjacent to small rectangular open space adjacent to Burcot Lane
All dog litter bins are emptied by specialist contractors and any complaints should be directed to the Clerk to the Parish Council or by using the contact details given on the bins.
All planters in the village located at :-
- Entrance to the village, Wimblestraw Road
- At junction of Fane Drive and Burcot Lane
- Outside shops Fane Drive/Chiltern Close
- Outside Burial Ground
- Russell Jackson Close
Seats and Benches
The Parish Council own all of the seats and benches on the recreation ground.
The black metal seat located outside the Health Centre is owned and maintained by the Parish Council.
Bus Shelters owned and maintained by Berinsfield Parish Council
Highway Verges in Berinsfield.
- All dark blue bus shelters located around Fane Drive, Berinsfield.
- Green bus shelters located on both sides of the A 4074.
- The Parish Council do not own the green bus shelters on the A 415, but do clean them.
Berinsfield Parish Council are responsible for arranging for the highway verges to be cut, which are the majority of the strips of land between the pavement and the road in Fane Drive.
Return to Land Ownership page.